Hi,

I am facing a problem login to mail server. The scenario is I have my
application which uses IDSMAIL32.exe (Which is microsof application)
internally to login to Mail server. When i run my aplication in Console
mode which is able to loging mail server. If no mail account is created
it will pop up OutLook Express email account configuration for creating
the new account.

If the same application I am running in service mode which is not
working even it not able to login to mail server and doesn't show the
OutLook Express email account configuration window if no account is
configured..

But every thing is working fine in Console mode.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in Advance,
Gouse