dialog Box problem - Programmer

This is a discussion on dialog Box problem - Programmer ; Hi all, I m newbie to vc++.I need to invoke a modal dialogbox(using DIALOGBOX function) from a propertypage by clicking a button. the dialog box is generated,,but there is no response to the mouse clicks or other events on the ...

  1. dialog Box problem

    Hi all,
    I m newbie to vc++.I need to invoke a modal dialogbox(using
    DIALOGBOX function) from a propertypage by clicking a button. the
    dialog box is generated,,but there is no response to the mouse clicks
    or other events on the dialog box. the dialog box seems to be in hang
    state.

    please help.

  2. Re: dialog Box problem

    Hi all
    Finally the problem was solved. When creating the dialog
    I selected IDD_PROPAGE_LARGE , instead of simple Dialog.
    May I know why IDD_PROPAGE_LARGE not working

    haricibi83@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I m newbie to vc++.I need to invoke a modal dialogbox(using
    > DIALOGBOX function) from a propertypage by clicking a button. the
    > dialog box is generated,,but there is no response to the mouse clicks
    > or other events on the dialog box. the dialog box seems to be in hang
    > state.
    >
    > please help.

+ Reply to Thread