Hello,
I have a rather large project I am working on, we are using C. One of
the header files we include defines some interfaces. When we compile
for C++ this header defines the interfaces as C++ classes. When we
compile for C the header defines a bunch of structures with function
pointers.

My project is in C, but in the IDE when I do "someStruct->someFunc("
the list of parameters come up as if it is using the C++ interfaces. Is
there anyway to force the IDE to use the C definition?

I am using Visual Studio 2005 on Windows XP. The file I am working on
is a .c file. I have defined in the compiler options /TC )compile as C
code).

Thanks