Hi,

I am trying to import a WMF file in my application. While importing
text from WMF I am facing some problems.

1. How can I get correct fontsize in WMF probebly in pixels or points ?
What I am doing right now is playing the metafile and when
"Createfontindirect" API is called I am extracting the LOGFONT
structure out of it. And the querying the fontsize is "lfheight". But
the value I am getting is very random. So how to get correct font size?

2. What is the significance of device context? If I dont have a device
context can I still get the font size ?

Thanks in advance,

Pavan