calling exe using a dll - Programmer

This is a discussion on calling exe using a dll - Programmer ; I need to call an exe in my mfc application (on a button click)using a dll..How is it done?...

  1. calling exe using a dll

    I need to call an exe in my mfc application (on a button click)using a
    dll..How is it done?

  2. Re: calling exe using a dll

    On 8 Nov 2006 05:36:26 -0800, "Suhas" wrote:

    >I need to call an exe in my mfc application (on a button click)using a
    >dll..How is it done?

    CreateProc and ShellExecute are two likely functions. If you need to
    find the executable, the GetModuleFilename is also relevant.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
    Boston, MA 02116