undestroyable process... - Programmer

This is a discussion on undestroyable process... - Programmer ; Can you help me create a process that couldn't be shutdown even by a system administrator? Or to attach a process/program/thread to another running process? I wonna make a monitorning program for my computer and i need it to run ...

  1. undestroyable process...

    Can you help me create a process that couldn't be shutdown even by a
    system administrator?
    Or to attach a process/program/thread to another running process?
    I wonna make a monitorning program for my computer and i need it to run
    always or at least when explorer.exe runs.

  2. Re: undestroyable process...

    sounds like a virus to me.
    look for any of the virus kits.

    I hate script kiddies.

    On 30 Oct 2006 12:06:14 -0800, "azsx" wrote:

    >Can you help me create a process that couldn't be shutdown even by a
    >system administrator?
    >Or to attach a process/program/thread to another running process?
    >I wonna make a monitorning program for my computer and i need it to run
    >always or at least when explorer.exe runs.

    --- AntiSpam/harvest ---
    Remove X's to send email to me.

  3. Re: undestroyable process...

    "azsx" wrote in message
    news:1162238774.113555.49110@m73g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com...
    > Can you help me create a process that couldn't be shutdown even by a
    > system administrator?
    > Or to attach a process/program/thread to another running process?
    > I wonna make a monitorning program for my computer and i need it to run
    > always or at least when explorer.exe runs.

    Sounds like either a virus (like said in other response) or you will need to
    look into Service programming, use CreateService() API to locate the section
    in reference.

    - Sten

+ Reply to Thread