Hi,

I'am looking for an open source soap library (C or C++).

I'have found, on the internet, csoap library (last version 1.1.0) and
dependencies (libxml2).

I've made the libsoap.a library for windows using MinGW32 and i test it with
example programs : simpleclient and simpleserver

So, i launch simpleserver (it is waiting for client connection) and
simpleclient. Simpleclient is connected to simpleserver but never returns.
If i kill the server, so simpleclient returns and transfered data are
displayed on console.

I don't know why simpleclient stay blocked ?
I've tryed Linux version of this library and it does not stay blocked.
Any idea ?

Thank you for yout help
gil