I have a USB device that install from a INF file. I need a way to allow a customer to
perform a silent install of our driver when they are creating their system for *their*
customers (because there is no keyboard or mouse at that point). Is there something I can
put in the INF file, or somewhere I can put the INF file, or *something* to shut it up?

Ideally, I need to be able to install my driver without having to attach the device. Or
to install something that will allow the system to do the silent install when the device
is finally connected. Thanks.

--
#include
_