How to make a silent copy of a file by the time it is opened? - Programmer

This is a discussion on How to make a silent copy of a file by the time it is opened? - Programmer ; Hi there, I have some kids at home who insist in bringing in prohibetd files to my computer. I need to know what they are seeing. But, in order to do it, I realized that the best way is to ...

  1. How to make a silent copy of a file by the time it is opened?

    Hi there,

    I have some kids at home who insist in bringing in prohibetd files to
    my computer. I need to know what they are seeing. But, in order to do
    it, I realized that the best way is to make a copy, in silence, of the
    files they execute. To be more specific, there´s this file called
    house.ppt, which is often opened through Power Point application. Is
    there a way of making a copy of this file into a folder I select? I
    mean, is there a way of programming this in any known programming
    language?

    Thanks

    Fernando

  2. Re: How to make a silent copy of a file by the time it is opened?

    Hi,

    I've posted the answer to this question in the programmer.win32
    newsgroup, were you able to copy the file in question ?

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....e8919b029bf204

    Kellie.

+ Reply to Thread