Hello,

We're running an MFC application at work and we're at a point the we would
like to be able to receive and process a RBUTTONDOWN or UP message on a
particular menu element. For example, if the user navigates over the
MainFrame menu options at the top of a window (or any popup menu from some
control) and instead of Left Mouse Clicking to select a menu, they click the
Right button.

I've been trying different tests and occasionally some menus appear to do
nothing when right-clicking and at other times, the menu acts as if the left
button was pressed (which tells me that it IS possible to received the
RBUTTON message somehow).

Our menus classes derive of the MFC menu class CMenu.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to do this. Or preferably,
would you have any samples that you can send me way??

Thanks in advance.
Mike

BTW, I'll be posting this to 3 groups
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc