Creating Splitter Windows - Programmer

This is a discussion on Creating Splitter Windows - Programmer ; Hello, Please suggest me books or web sites from where I can information about Splitter Windows in Visual C++. Thanks, V.N.Satwik...

  1. Creating Splitter Windows

    Hello,
    Please suggest me books or web sites from where I can information about
    Splitter Windows in Visual C++.

    Thanks,
    V.N.Satwik

  2. Re: Creating Splitter Windows

    "Vithal Satwik" wrote in message
    news:1136264191.118909.326070@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hello,
    > Please suggest me books or web sites from where I can information about
    > Splitter Windows in Visual C++.

    I normally get really irritated with people who jump on requests for help
    with a response of RTFM or a URL to google.com . However, I've just got to
    ask -- did you even TRY? I went to google.com and typed in "splitter
    windows" and got 1,960,000 hits, the first entire page of which was pointers
    to programming examples, including the very good Reliable Software tutorial.

+ Reply to Thread