how to exchange data with any USB printer in raw format - Programmer

This is a discussion on how to exchange data with any USB printer in raw format - Programmer ; I want to send data to an USB printer in raw format. For example it will be 010101010...... How can i do this from WinXP in VisualStudio.Net in C++? I tried to use WritePrinter function from MFC, but there was ...

  1. how to exchange data with any USB printer in raw format

    I want to send data to an USB printer in raw format. For example it will
    be 010101010...... How can i do this from WinXP in VisualStudio.Net in C++?
    I tried to use WritePrinter function from MFC, but there was an error
    "Illegal system call level"

  2. Re: how to exchange data with any USB printer in raw format

    Maksim Polishchuk wrote:
    > I want to send data to an USB printer in raw format. For example it will
    > be 010101010...... How can i do this from WinXP in VisualStudio.Net in C++?
    > I tried to use WritePrinter function from MFC, but there was an error
    > "Illegal system call level"

    Maybe someone will help me to find another newsgroup, where somebody
    will help me? )))

+ Reply to Thread