How to get input from IME (Windows XP) - Programmer

This is a discussion on How to get input from IME (Windows XP) - Programmer ; Hi, I want to get the text (Japanese) entered in the Microsoft Word programmetically. I am trying to get the text using WM_IME_STARTCOMPOSITION and WM_IME_ENDCOMPOSITION. But when I type some Japanese characters, it not generating the WM_IME* messages. Please let ...

  1. How to get input from IME (Windows XP)

    Hi,

    I want to get the text (Japanese) entered in the Microsoft Word
    programmetically. I am trying to get the text using
    WM_IME_STARTCOMPOSITION and WM_IME_ENDCOMPOSITION. But when I type some
    Japanese characters, it not generating the WM_IME* messages.

    Please let me know how to get the IME messages.

    Thanking you.

    With best regards,
    Gopal

  2. Re: How to get input from IME (Windows XP)

    Check which hooks you have set.You get them either is GetMsgProc or
    CallWndProc

  3. Re: How to get input from IME (Windows XP)

    Im trying the same problem. Doesnt work with GetMsgProc or CallWindowProc. Please respond

+ Reply to Thread