Storing sample sources - Programmer

This is a discussion on Storing sample sources - Programmer ; I would like to create for myself a storage system for my sample source codes. Which system do u advice me ? storing in text files, as templates, or small pieces of codes on paper ? Thanks for your answers ...

  1. Storing sample sources

    I would like to create for myself a storage system for my sample source
    codes. Which system do u advice me ? storing in text files, as
    templates, or small pieces of codes on paper ?

    Thanks for your answers

    Roland

  2. Re: Storing sample sources

    I'd just store them as text files on a CD. That way they're not taking
    up hard drive space or wasting paper, and they will be easily
    distributable.

+ Reply to Thread