Application needed - Programmer

This is a discussion on Application needed - Programmer ; I need a small application to be developed that : 1. Scans email inbox, for messages with the subject "QSData" (or title read from ini file) 2. Reads the attachment to these messages. The attachment is a text file with ...

  1. Application needed

    I need a small application to be developed that :

    1. Scans email inbox, for messages with the subject "QSData" (or title read
    from ini file)
    2. Reads the attachment to these messages. The attachment is a text file
    with several lines of data.
    3. Appends the data from the attachment to a file "QSdata.txt" (or file name
    given in ini file)
    4. Asks if the user wishes to delete the messages in the inbox with subject
    "QS Data"

    Can anyone help please?

    Thank you,

    Tony

  2. Re: Application needed

    Can be done. Are you willing to pay for development?

+ Reply to Thread