gold farming? controlling UI porgramatically - Programmer

This is a discussion on gold farming? controlling UI porgramatically - Programmer ; hi, I was reading something online about people who play online games and control their game characters programatically. this isn't supported by the game makers. my question is, how do they do this? how can you control the UI of ...

  1. gold farming? controlling UI porgramatically

    hi,

    I was reading something online about people who play online games and
    control their game characters programatically. this isn't supported by
    the game makers.

    my question is, how do they do this? how can you control the UI of a
    computer game?

  2. Re: gold farming? controlling UI porgramatically

    depends on what game

    But....I mean, there are many programs that try this. For Ultima
    Online:
    EasyUO - http://www.easyuo.com/
    Razor - http://www.runuo.com/razor/
    UoAssist - http://www.tugsoft.com/

    I dont really play any other games......so Im not sure about farming in
    otehr games.....but EasyUO is much like a programming language in
    itself..... And, now Im probably off-topic, but I hope I helped ya

  3. Re: gold farming? controlling UI porgramatically

    thanks for the links, but I'm not looking for tools, i'm intrested in
    learning how these tools couple with the game. Maybe this has
    something to do with code injection?

    r00ted wrote:
    > depends on what game
    >
    > But....I mean, there are many programs that try this. For Ultima
    > Online:
    > EasyUO - http://www.easyuo.com/
    > Razor - http://www.runuo.com/razor/
    > UoAssist - http://www.tugsoft.com/
    >
    > I dont really play any other games......so Im not sure about farming

    in
    > otehr games.....but EasyUO is much like a programming language in
    > itself..... And, now Im probably off-topic, but I hope I helped

    ya

  4. Re: gold farming? controlling UI porgramatically

    not really positive...but I know (well, really I dont _know_ but I
    _heard_) that easyuo looks at client side memory stuff. It doesn't do
    any packet sniffing or packet editting of any type. But yea, Im not
    really sure how it's done, other than modifying client side memory
    locations.

    I know a few guys @ tgh.phazm.net who use simple TSearch to make
    "hacks" for Ultima Online.

  5. Re: gold farming? controlling UI porgramatically

    i think you are right client side memory is the way to do it. what is
    a TSearch?

    r00ted wrote:

    > I know a few guys @ tgh.phazm.net who use simple TSearch to make
    > "hacks" for Ultima Online.

  6. Re: gold farming? controlling UI porgramatically

    there are some good game hacking sites around the net.

    Try gamehacking.com or something similar. But basically TSearch allows
    you to search memory for values, which you can then modify

+ Reply to Thread