disable precompiled c++ headers in VC++ - Programmer

This is a discussion on disable precompiled c++ headers in VC++ - Programmer ; Yo yo yo Does anyone know how to disable precompiled C++ headers in MS Visual C++...

  1. disable precompiled c++ headers in VC++

    Yo yo yo

    Does anyone know how to disable precompiled C++ headers in MS Visual C++

  2. Re: disable precompiled c++ headers in VC++

    "Cerf" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:2rjcc.17879$L_8.2176@news01.bloor.is.net.cabl e.rogers.com...
    > Yo yo yo
    >
    > Does anyone know how to disable precompiled C++ headers in MS Visual C++

    Hi,

    menu:
    Project->Project Settings (Alt + F7)

    Project-Settings-Dialog:
    C++ -> Category: Precompiled Headers -> choose one of the radio buttons

    HTH
    Frank

  3. Re: disable precompiled c++ headers in VC++

    On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:17:06 +0200, "Frank Kaehler"
    wrote:
    >"Cerf" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >news:2rjcc.17879$L_8.2176@news01.bloor.is.net.cabl e.rogers.com...
    >> Does anyone know how to disable precompiled C++ headers in MS Visual C++

    >menu:
    >Project->Project Settings (Alt + F7)
    >
    >Project-Settings-Dialog:
    >C++ -> Category: Precompiled Headers -> choose one of the radio buttons

    Bzzzt! Sorry, but thanks for playing. The correct answer was "YES".

    --
    #include
    _

  4. Re: disable precompiled c++ headers in VC++

    "Kevin D. Quitt" wrote in message
    newsr96709ihsk756fndaog1g2tecjj1oa16i@4ax.com...
    > On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:17:06 +0200, "Frank Kaehler"
    > wrote:
    > >"Cerf" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >news:2rjcc.17879$L_8.2176@news01.bloor.is.net.cabl e.rogers.com...
    > >> Does anyone know how to disable precompiled C++ headers in MS Visual

    C++
    > >menu:
    > >Project->Project Settings (Alt + F7)
    > >
    > >Project-Settings-Dialog:
    > >C++ -> Category: Precompiled Headers -> choose one of the radio buttons

    > Bzzzt! Sorry, but thanks for playing. The correct answer was "YES".
    >

    > --
    > #include
    > _

    Thanks

  5. Re: disable precompiled c++ headers in VC++

    On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:42:48 GMT, "Cerf" wrote:
    >Thanks

    Uh... You did recognize my post as (an attempt at) humor, right?

    --
    #include
    _

  6. Re: disable precompiled c++ headers in VC++

    Kevin D. Quitt wrote:

    >> Does anyone know how to disable precompiled C++ headers in MS Visual
    >> C++

    > Bzzzt! Sorry, but thanks for playing. The correct answer was "YES".

    Bzzzt! Another possible answer could also have been "NO"

    Jussi Jumppanen
    Author of: Zeus for Windows (All new version 3.92 out now)
    "The C/C++, Cobol, Java, HTML, Python, PHP, Perl programmer's editor"
    Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com

  7. Re: disable precompiled c++ headers in VC++

    On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:26:41 +1000, Jussi Jumppanen
    wrote:
    >Kevin D. Quitt wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know how to disable precompiled C++ headers in MS Visual
    >>> C++

    >> Bzzzt! Sorry, but thanks for playing. The correct answer was "YES".

    >Bzzzt! Another possible answer could also have been "NO"

    Much as I hate to disagree with somebody from the future, another poster
    demonstrated that at least one person *did* know how. At the time of my
    posting, "no" was not a possible answer. 8o)

    --
    #include
    _

+ Reply to Thread