MDI and creating new window - Programmer

This is a discussion on MDI and creating new window - Programmer ; Hi. How can I create new child window - a copy of current active mdi window ? Thanks....

  1. MDI and creating new window

    Hi.
    How can I create new child window - a copy of current active mdi window ?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: MDI and creating new window

    lubczasopisma@poczta.fm wrote:

    > How can I create new child window - a copy of current
    > active mdi window ?

    You can not. The contents of any MDI window is application
    specific and as such to make a copy of such contents into
    a new MDI window is also application specific.

    Jussi Jumppanen
    Author of: Zeus for Windows (All new version 3.92 out now)
    "The C/C++, Cobol, Java, HTML, Python, PHP, Perl programmer's editor"
    Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com

+ Reply to Thread