hi
I m working on a client/server based app in VC++ .
Here there are MULTIPLE servers and ONE client . I have used
CSodketFile and CArchive to send and receive data using SERIALIZE
fucntion.
But the problem is server is not accepting the requests .That is
the control is not goin in the OnAccept() function . What are the
possible reasons for this. I have refered chatter/chatsvr for this . i
have checked my code with it and made all possible changes . But i m
not getting the hang of the problem . What are the posssible reasons
for this kind of behavior
please reply