Oversized Cursor Needed - Programmer

This is a discussion on Oversized Cursor Needed - Programmer ; Hi, Is it possible to create oversized cursor - horizontal line at about 5 inches long, or across the whole opened window. CEC...

  1. Oversized Cursor Needed

    Hi,
    Is it possible to create oversized cursor - horizontal
    line at about 5 inches long, or across the whole
    opened window.

    CEC

  2. Re: Oversized Cursor Needed

    I think the bigest you can make is 96X96 pixels

    "CEC" wrote in message
    news:jNgub.8065$iT4.786997@news20.bellglobal.com.. .
    > Hi,
    > Is it possible to create oversized cursor - horizontal
    > line at about 5 inches long, or across the whole
    > opened window.
    >
    > CEC

  3. Re: Oversized Cursor Needed

    Hi,
    It does not need to be the cursor per say.

    If I could grab an object that is in a form of a
    line, and carry it with a normal cursor, that would
    work fine for me, but I think it is not possible.

    CEC

    Ali R. wrote:
    > I think the bigest you can make is 96X96 pixels
    >

    > "CEC" wrote in message
    > news:jNgub.8065$iT4.786997@news20.bellglobal.com.. .
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>Is it possible to create oversized cursor - horizontal
    >>line at about 5 inches long, or across the whole
    >>opened window.
    >>
    >>CEC

  4. Re: Oversized Cursor Needed

    So why not have the object be a bitmap in a child window. When the
    main window gets a WM_MOUSEMOVE message, do MoveWindow on the child
    window to the mouse x y co-ords.

+ Reply to Thread