Are there any USB file transfer utilities for Win95, but work equally well on Win NT? - Programmer

This is a discussion on Are there any USB file transfer utilities for Win95, but work equally well on Win NT? - Programmer ; Are there any USB file transfer utilities for Win95, but work equally well on Win NT?...

  1. Are there any USB file transfer utilities for Win95, but work equally well on Win NT?

    Are there any USB file transfer utilities for Win95, but work equally well
    on Win NT?

  2. Re: Are there any USB file transfer utilities for Win95, but work equally well on Win NT?

    http://CBC.am/ blubbered effusively on Thu, 13 Nov 2003 at 20:17 GMT:

    > Are there any USB file transfer utilities for Win95, but work equally well
    > on Win NT?

    Did some third-party make USB work on Winders 95? MICROS~1 didn't.

    --
    Linux: because it's _my_ damn computer!

+ Reply to Thread