Services and windows messaging - Programmer

This is a discussion on Services and windows messaging - Programmer ; Services and windows messaging Folks, I have a process that uses Windows messaging for IPC. This worked fine, however I have now converted my process to a service (using Microsoft Windows NT Resource Kit). Now all the calls to PostMessage ...

  1. Services and windows messaging

    Services and windows messaging

    Folks,
    I have a process that uses Windows messaging for IPC. This worked fine,
    however I have now converted my process to a service (using Microsoft
    Windows NT Resource Kit). Now all the calls to PostMessage or SendMessage no
    longer seem to work. The process uses network sockets as well. Any ideas ???

    Regards

  2. Re: Services and windows messaging

    "Peter McCarthy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Services and windows messaging
    >
    > Folks,
    > I have a process that uses Windows messaging for IPC. This worked fine,
    > however I have now converted my process to a service (using Microsoft
    > Windows NT Resource Kit). Now all the calls to PostMessage or SendMessage

    no
    > longer seem to work. The process uses network sockets as well. Any ideas

    ???

    > Regards

    No problems with Send/PostMessage and services over here.

+ Reply to Thread