Hello,

I ran into following problem. I need to install some software but I don't
completely trust the source: it could contain a trojan or worm, for example.
If I could login as a low-privilege user, then install and use that software
(which I'm suspicious about), in theory this shouldn't compromise my system
(because that account has low privileges). However, I always thought that
you have to be at least Power User in order to install any software (so that
it shows in Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs).
Is that true? Do I have to be at least Power User to be able to install
software?

Thanks,
Boris