printer - Programmer

This is a discussion on printer - Programmer ; Hello, Im looking for a way to print direct out of my win32-application (without any common-dialog). I must use Win-sdk. If its possible would you send me an example source code. Thank you very much Maxwell...

  1. printer

    Hello,

    Im looking for a way to print direct out of my win32-application (without
    any common-dialog). I must use Win-sdk. If its possible would you send me an
    example source code.

    Thank you very much

    Maxwell

  2. Re: printer

    Read This.

    Ali R.

    "Maxwell" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Im looking for a way to print direct out of my win32-application (without
    > any common-dialog). I must use Win-sdk. If its possible would you send me

    an
    > example source code.
    >
    > Thank you very much
    >
    > Maxwell