I'm a new student at a Community College in North Carolina. This area
has been booming for years when it comes to Computer Technology so I
figured it would be in my best interest to pursure studies in that
field. But where do I go from here? I'm not sure what part of
computer technology I would like to focus on. Do I want to study
computer repair or programming? Which field will be more fulfilling
and possibly better paying or in more of a demand these days?

Anyone's opinion on where I might want my college studies to head
towards would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
EMO