Hi All,

I wrote a win32 application (in VC++ 6.0) which uses
GetEffectiveRightsFromAcl to check the access permissions of some
principals to a file.
I ran my program on a given file and it worked fine.I then changed
(manually, by right clicking on the file and editing it's security
properties) the access rights of one of the principals and the program
still worked fine. Then I changed again (manually) the access rights
of the file by adding a new principal to the principals list. This
time when running the program, GetEffectiveRightsFromAcl crashed with
ERROR_INVALID_ACL .

Anyone knows what is wrong ?

Thank you,
Naama