Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this annoyance?
It started when I downloaded a couple of wav files. They were kinda
funny and I used them to start and exit Windows. Now whenever I try
top click on a .wav file on a website, I get this grey box titled
XtreamLok Alert. It says: DLL loading problem or debugger detected
or integrity violated. It gives me a choice of x to close it or a
close button. When I make either choice, either the browser closes
or else I get a blue screen & have to reboot.

I've since deleted the wav files which seem to have started this mess,
and I've done a search for XtreamLok in the registry. It found one
entry which I deleted. I did a virus scan and nothing was found.

I've researched the subject and it appears to be some kind of
anti-piracy code written into shareware. I only had one shareware
program which I've since removed.

This is turning into a major annoyance. I often like to click on wav
files just to listen and now I can't.

Is there a way, other than doing a complete reformat, to rid my
machine of this pest?

Thanks in advance for any help!

lynn