Hi, I have to customize a component (in this case Windows Media Player)
so that a circular window is shown upon the player. That is, suppose you
have a movie playing (in the ordinary rectangle window), I'd like to create
some sort of mask which only allows to watch inside the circle (as if
someone
is viewing through a peephole or spyhole..)
Is there any possible way to do this? This is targetted to WMP, but maybe it
can be done with c++ or even javascript?
Can I modify the existing activex media control and reshape it?

Any help from someone knowledgeable would be great, as I don't have any
idea where to start from.

TIA!