I found new software - Programmer

This is a discussion on I found new software - Programmer ; Dear all, I need help. I found out "new software".I have to admit accidentally, because I'm not computer programmer or an expert. How did I find? I was working on computer and made error.Actually that error now is "software". With ...

  1. I found new software

    Dear all,
    I need help.
    I found out "new software".I have to admit accidentally, because I'm not
    computer programmer or an expert.
    How did I find? I was working on computer and made error.Actually that error
    now is "software". With this "software" I can see energies
    of human beings.Aura,chakras etc."Software" is too simple and easy even
    myself understand that.
    Results I got,give me right to say that it is "quantum world software".
    I can send video zip file to you to see if you want.
    Now I'm looking for someone who would like to make it.
    Is there anybody who can connect me with any programmer?
    If you are interested in this message,please fell free to contact me at any
    time.

    Best wishes
    Zivko

  2. Re: I found new software

    >Dear all,
    >I need help.
    >I found out "new software".I have to admit accidentally, because I'm not
    >computer programmer or an expert.
    >How did I find? I was working on computer and made error.Actually that error
    >now is "software". With this "software" I can see energies
    >of human beings.Aura,chakras etc."Software" is too simple and easy even
    >myself understand that.
    >Results I got,give me right to say that it is "quantum world software".
    >I can send video zip file to you to see if you want.
    >Now I'm looking for someone who would like to make it.
    >Is there anybody who can connect me with any programmer?
    >If you are interested in this message,please fell free to contact me at any
    >time.
    >
    >Best wishes
    >Zivko

    Friggin butt-monkeys.