Does anyone know how the red wavy line, used to indicate misspellings,
is created by programs like Word? Is there a 'magic' way to do this, or
is it a brute force set of LineTo calls, or a FillRectangle using a
brush with the wavy line, or something else?

Bob Bedoll
Poster Software