I am getting the following error message when trying to profile a
program in VC++6:

PREP : fatal error PRF1012: cannot read expected number of bytes from
file c:****.pbo

My program reads and analyzes data from a file that I specify in the
command line . The strange thing is, the profiler works ok if the
input file is small. But if the input file is a little bigger, the
mentioned error comes up and neither the program nor the profiler
finishes correctly. I tried to do the profiling from the command line
and I get the same problems.

Has anybody experienced something like this?

Thank you in advance,

Rafael