Visual C++ 1.52 - Programmer

This is a discussion on Visual C++ 1.52 - Programmer ; Hello, I need to be able to download a copy of Visual C++ 1.52 for work. I currently have Visual C++ 6.0 installed as well as Visual .NET. I made the mistake of throwing out my personal copy of the ...

  1. Visual C++ 1.52

    Hello,
    I need to be able to download a copy of Visual C++ 1.52 for work. I
    currently have Visual C++ 6.0 installed as well as Visual .NET. I made the
    mistake of throwing out my personal copy of the compiler some six months
    ago, thinking I would never need it again.

    I am not sure whether my company has a subscription and my manager is on
    vacation so I cannot ask him. Does anyone know where I might be able to
    download a copy?

    Robert Walkama

  2. Re: Visual C++ 1.52

    If you are an MSDN subscriber you can download it from there. If not, you
    should be able to downgrade -- contact Microsoft.

    --
    Tim Robinson (MVP, Windows SDK)
    http://www.themobius.co.uk/

    "Robert Walkama" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I need to be able to download a copy of Visual C++ 1.52 for work. I
    > currently have Visual C++ 6.0 installed as well as Visual .NET. I made the
    > mistake of throwing out my personal copy of the compiler some six months
    > ago, thinking I would never need it again.
    >
    > I am not sure whether my company has a subscription and my manager is on
    > vacation so I cannot ask him. Does anyone know where I might be able to
    > download a copy?
    >
    > Robert Walkama

+ Reply to Thread