windows clock - Programmer

This is a discussion on windows clock - Programmer ; I'm looking for a program (or explanation how to do it) to make the windows clock run slower.(only the clock , not the whole pc !!!) thanks please email: lucdos1@yahoo.com...

  1. windows clock

    I'm looking for a program (or explanation how to do it) to make the windows
    clock run slower.(only the clock , not the whole pc !!!)

    thanks

    please email:
    lucdos1@yahoo.com

  2. Re: windows clock

    "Luc Dossche" wrote in message
    news:3f0fee07$1$288$ba620e4c@reader0.news.skynet.b e...
    > I'm looking for a program (or explanation how to do it) to make the

    windows
    > clock run slower.(only the clock , not the whole pc !!!)

    Perhaps if you told us why you need to do such an odd thing?

    regards,
    Stewart DIBBS
    Developer of the FreePiXCL 4.48 www.freepixcl.com
    PiXCL 5 and geoPiXCL 5 Image Processing Languages
    for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP
    www.vysor.com Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA