Hi all,

I don't know exactly what caused it.. maybe my removing from
the registry all entries relative to my ATI 8500 that didn't
want to uninstall; maybe uninstalling UltraVNC.. dunno, but
anyway when I boot my Windows 2000 installation, two processes
eat CPU time. These are:

SERVICES.EXE

and

RUNDLL32.EXE

I'd sure like to fix this problem. If I kill RUNDLL32, then
the problem ends.. but I've to do it manually each time I
boot.

So I'd like to investigate and fix the problem in a more
proper and radical way.

How can I discover which DLL (or registry entry) is causing
RUNDLL32 to eat CPU cycles (and cause a lot of page misses,
also)?

Any hints?

Thank you,
John