Hello,

Does anyone know how to make a custom context menu appear for a
specific file when it is right-clicked in Windows Explorer? I have
found information on how to modify registry keys to customize context
menus based on file extensions/file types, but not how to do it for a
specific file.

I am writing an application that will have a shortcut placed on the
desktop, and would like to have a custom context menu appear when
users right-click on the icon... I know that the IE desktop icon has
this ability, but it doesn't look like a "normal" file...

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Warren Simington