posting error on my first attempt>

Hi,

I've done several database apps with PHP to SQL, or C++ to MS Access,
etc. And I went to the VS2005 / SQL 2005 launch event where the
presented built a simple DB app in seconds on stage. (Though he did it
with .asp for a web site rather than C++)

Now, I am trying to use a C++ / MFC framework I have to make an app
that needs to connect to SQL. But... When I fire up Visual Studio and
search around the MSDN library, I can't seem to figure it out.

Ideally, can someone point to a web site (or just post some code). I
would also love to hear a recomendation for an "in 21 days" type book
on this.

Thanks in advance for any help.