Hi!

I have a MFC SDI application. It has three views seperated by
Spliiters. Inthe left view I have a tree control and in the right
view
I have a third party Grid control. My problem is whenever I try to
select the tree control item for editing using single click it
highlights and enables editing. But I can't select the text using
mouse or copy the text. I have to use keyboard only to select or
modify the label.
If I use mouse then the edit state is disappearing and the label just
remains highlighted. The same behavior is there in grid control also
when I try to edit.

I am wondering what could be the reason for this.

Can somebody help me out.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best Regards!
Babu