Hello all,

on my latest project, I occasionally get a WSASysCallFailure (error
10107) when creating a socket. The error is not reproducable, but
turns up occasionally, even in debug-builds.
I have found out that the initialisation (WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(2,0),
&cWSAData)) was successful and the call to socket produces an
INVALID_SOCKET (occasionally).

Has anyone seen this before? I've searched the net, but all I came
across so far is the text of WSASYSCALLFAILURE (which is definately
not helpful) and a hint on something about WaitForMultipleObjects,
which almost certainly is not related to my problem.

Any hints on how to nail down this problem are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,