Hello all,

on my latest project, I occasionally get a WSASysCallFailure (error
10107) when creating a socket. The error is not reproducable, but
turns up occasionally, even in debug-builds.
I have found out that the initialisation (WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(2,0),
&cWSAData)) was successful and the call to socket produces an
INVALID_SOCKET (occasionally).

Has anyone seen this before? I've searched the net, but all I came
across so far is the text of WSASYSCALLFAILURE (which is definately
not helpful) and a hint on something about WaitForMultipleObjects,
which almost certainly is not related to my problem.

Any hints on how to nail down this problem are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
regards,
Pelle.