std namespace and Regular Windows Dll - Programmer

This is a discussion on std namespace and Regular Windows Dll - Programmer ; Hi, I'm developing a Windows Regular Dll without MFC support. But in one situation, I want to use some Map Classes. So i thought of using "std" namespace. So i included "using namespace std" in my source file. But compile ...

  1. std namespace and Regular Windows Dll

    Hi,
    I'm developing a Windows Regular Dll without MFC support.
    But in one situation, I want to use some Map Classes. So i thought of
    using "std" namespace.
    So i included "using namespace std" in my source file.
    But compile gives "error C2871: 'std' : a namespace with this name
    does not exist" error.
    Why this error? How to resovle it?
    I want use Map functionality anyhow, is there any other way to achieve
    it? (apart from std namespace).

  2. Re: std namespace and Regular Windows Dll

    On 17 Cze, 16:50, james wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm developing a Windows Regular Dll without MFC support.
    > But in one situation, I want to use some Map Classes. So i thought of
    > using "std" namespace.
    > So i included "using namespace std" in my source file.
    > But compile gives "error C2871: 'std' : a namespace with this name
    > does not exist" error.
    > Why this error? How to resovle it?
    > I want use Map functionality anyhow, is there any other way to achieve
    > it? (apart from std namespace).

    Have you included ?

+ Reply to Thread