I am trying to copy my entire C drive from a Windows 2000 system
to a Vista machine via a Linksys router. I tried doing it with a drag and
drop on the Vista machine, but it only copied about 10% of the
file. I suppose it is a permissions thing. The files I want are under a
user sign on on the 2000 machine in a FAT32 partition. The target
folder is also a FAT32 partition on the VISTA machine. Vista has
some problems accessing FAT32 files. Also, I would like to get a
complete image of the C drive, including folders and sub-folders.
Can I do this over a WORKGROUP connection?