I'm developing an application and using SetSystemPowerState() to send
system in to Suspend and Hibernate state. And I wake up system by
setting Waitable timer.
This application works fine on Intel 32 bit machine. But on x64 (AMD
or Intel) machine, SetSystemPowerState() API fails with error code
0x00000032 (Description: The network request is not supported.). I'm
not involved in network operation in application even though why
return value says network request is not supported.
Can anybody tell me why API fails on x64 machine?