Im developing a MFC API.

I have x functions that all need the AFX_MANAGE_STATE macro in the
beginning, but I rather not put it into every function call manually.

This is due to a principal reason.
What im asking is; is there a way to prepend a macro to each
functioncall, that will handle the AFX_MANAGE_STATE macro, in order
for me to avoid inserting this code into all function calls.

My requirements is to avoid modifying each function but rather do it
at a common place ,in the code.
Im aware of that using the already perpended macro _declspec will only
modify my prototype and not the code it self. Im looking for a trick
to modify all my function with a piece of general code.

- Christian