I am writing a program that I wish to be able to compile is various languages.
Every bit of text is '#defined' in an include file, so that with a different
file for each language, I can easily compile with the appropriate include file
for the different languages.

I am having great difficulty with property pages, as the TabCtrl has no sign
the text displayed, let alone alowing me to change it to the desired #defined
value.

Is there a way to do this (presumable within the OnInitDialog.) I have already
created a CMyPropertySheet class and overridden the OnInitDoalog, but am unable
to do anything useful.