http post from access form-How do i DO IT? - Programmer

This is a discussion on http post from access form-How do i DO IT? - Programmer ; need tp initiate http post from my form to process credit card. anyone know how to do this? thx, jim@irma-inc.com...

  1. http post from access form-How do i DO IT?

    need tp initiate http post from my form to process credit card. anyone know
    how to do this?

    thx,

    jim@irma-inc.com

  2. Re: http post from access form-How do i DO IT?

    "JimCan" wrote in message
    > need tp initiate http post from my form to process credit card. anyone
    > know how to do this?

    That depends a lot on the type of programming you are doing.
    Are you making an client of your own and want to use http instead of for
    instance named pipe etc? Then InternetOpen() reference is a good
    startingpoint.
    But if you can't get a html form to POST it's probably because your SUBMIT
    is missing or invalid. Most http reference out there will give you details
    but in short

    - Sten

+ Reply to Thread