What programming language was used to create XP? - Programmer

This is a discussion on What programming language was used to create XP? - Programmer ; Can anyone tell me what programming language was used to create XP? And apps too for that matter. Would that kind of informtion be contained somewhere on my PC?...

  1. What programming language was used to create XP?

    Can anyone tell me what programming language was used to create XP?
    And apps too for that matter.
    Would that kind of informtion be contained somewhere on my PC?

  2. Re: What programming language was used to create XP?

    In article <5ni2hbFi699pU1@mid.individual.net>, "JK" wrote:
    >Can anyone tell me what programming language was used to create XP?
    >And apps too for that matter.
    >Would that kind of informtion be contained somewhere on my PC?

    C, mostly.
    Some C++.

    --
    The most powerful tool for usenet you have ever heard of.

    NewsMaestro v. 4.0.1 Hail Democracy has been released.

    Important feature additions and various improvements
    and optimizations.

    Web page:
    http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/

    Download page: