Hello,

Through this weekend I have noticed that proftpd-1.3.2rc2 after some time
stops working in the way that every accepted connection gets imediately
closed.

Due to my colleagues restarting all problemstic proftpd servers, I wasn't
able to get any more informations. I would like to ask if anyone's got this
problem...
Windows 2000: 640 MB ought to be enough for anybody