> ClamAV on
> ClamLocalSocket "/var/run/clamav/clamd"
> ClamWarn on

>What happens if you comment out these directives? I'd like to rule
>mod_clamav out as a source of the delays...

I actually put in these settings after experiencing the issue as logs weir
complaining that clamav couldn't connect to socket, and I assumed maby this
was, what was causing the issues.

I tried without these settings with no change and also tried only leaving
following line...
ClamAV off

No Diffs, im afraid.

>Also, you might disable mod_delay, to rule that out as a cause of delay as

> DelayEngine off

Tried that just now, no diffs.
I might add that I didn't have this issue before using the extra radius

RadiusUserInfo 65534 65533 /var/ftp /bin/false
RadiusGroupInfo nogroup nogroup 65533

However ofcourse things weir not working as desired..

Thank You

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?