> r63.co.za (192.168.12.110[192.168.12.110]) - dispatching CMD command 'PASS
> (hidden)' to mod_auth
> r63.co.za (192.168.12.110[192.168.12.110]) - retrieved group IDs: 65533,
> 65533, 0

>Interesting that it hangs there. I'm unable to reproduce this issue
>locally (using the current CVS sources). Which version of proftpd are you
>running? Also, would it be possible for me to see your full proftpd.conf
>(minus any sensitive information), so that I can try to duplicate the
>problem here?

- ProFTPD Version 1.3.1

ServerName "R63 Public FTP Server"
ServerType standalone
DefaultServer on
ScoreboardFile /var/run/proftpd.scoreboard

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port 21

# Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new dirs and files
# from being group and world writable.
Umask 022

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
# to 30. If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
# at once, simply increase this value. Note that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
# that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
# (such as xinetd).
MaxInstances 30

CommandBufferSize 512

# Set the user and group under which the server will run.
User nobody
Group nogroup

# Normally, we want files to be overwriteable.
AllowOverwrite on

# Bar use of SITE CHMOD by default

DenyAll

#RadiusAcctServer serveriphere:1812 mypasswordhere
RadiusAuthServer serveriphere:1812 mypasswordhere
RadiusEngine on
RadiusLog /var/log/ftpradius.log
RadiusUserInfo 65534 65533 /var/ftp /bin/false
RadiusGroupInfo nogroup nogroup 65533

ClamAV on
ClamLocalSocket "/var/run/clamav/clamd"
ClamWarn on

TransferLog /var/log/proftpdxfer.log
SystemLog /var/log/proftpdsyslog.log
ExtendedLog /var/log/proftpd.log

#RadiusAuthServer serveriphere:1812 mypasswordhere
#RadiusEngine on
#RadiusLog /var/log/ftpradius.log

DefaultRoot /var/ftp
DefaultChdir /var/ftp