I'll trying to configure ProFTPd to work against activate directory.

I have this working but at the lose of groups which I need to
use the directive.

The problem is that I need to use filters like this:

LDAPDoGIDLookups on

For "(&(member=%v)(objectclass=Group))" to work the %v needs to get the
DN of the user, not the sAMAccountName (uid in posix land).

As it is today ProFTPd canot find any groups for the user.

I think the only way to solve this is to modify mod_ldap.c to allow
both %v (aka %u) and a %d for DN to be substituted.

Have I understood this correctly?

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?