Hi, I'm not english, sorry for my english, I have use proftpd.conf who
work every where, but I have an error on a server, no result found on
google:

- No server configuration found for IP address ::ffff:192.168.0.100
- Use the DefaultServer directive to designate a default server
configuration to handle requests like this

I have this when I try access it via network. But with 127.0.0.1 or ::1
in local that's work. (same in full ipv6 and ipv4)
My config file:

# This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file (rename it to
# 'proftpd.conf' for actual use. It establishes a single server
# and a single anonymous login. It assumes that you have a user/group
# "nobody" and "ftp" for normal operation and anonymous access.

ServerName "UltraFtpd v1.2"
ServerAdmin dummy@domain
ServerType standalone
RequireValidShell on